Roberta Gorni illustratrice

23/07/09

"Quien nos ama nos perdona", serie


h
From de very first time i rest my eyes on you boy, my heart said follow through, but i knou now that i'm way down on your line, but the waiting feeling's fine. So don't treat me like a puppet on a string, because i know how do my thing, don't talk to me as if you think i'm dumb, i wanna know when you're gotta come, you see. I don't wanna wait in a vain for your love, i don't wanna wait in a vain for your love, i don't wanna wait in a vain for your love, 'cause summer is here and i'm still waiting there, winter is here, i'm still waitin there. Like i said it's been three years since i'm knocking on your door, and still i can knock some more, ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy look, i wanna know, for i to knock some more, you see. In life i know, that there is lots of grief, but your love is my relief. Tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn, whilw i'm waitin', while i'm waitin' for my turn, you see. Like i said, i don't wanna, i don't wanna, i don't wanna, i don't wanna wait in vain...

Waiting in vain, Bob Marley

ò


l
h
l

Retratos basados en fotos de Steve McCurry.
k

4 commenti:

csr ha detto...

tremendo..! me gusta ver cosas nuevas por aqui..
siempre tan buenas.

besos

alessandra vitelli ha detto...

sono fantastici roby!
complimentoni.
ciao
Ale

Raquel Marín ha detto...

molto bene Robi!
que buenos retratos! sigue así...
baci

Óscar del Amo ha detto...

me encantan.
Un gran curre.